Mobile App Development
Having an app for your business or promotion or whatever it may be can be a game changing marketing tool to drive traffic and revenue. Types of Apps that can be developed:
Basic table functionality
- A good option for businesses who wants to display basic information on the app. Think about this as a hierarchy: opening screen has big topics and you click one and you now have a set of new lists to click on.
Database driven custom functionality
- This is where things get more complex. Development starts to get into whether or not you want the data housed “native” (built into the app) or “dynamic” (built into an online web services). An example would be having hundreds of dog breeds that you want to organize and display differently.
Enhancement or Modification of the device firmware or hardware
- An app that modifies certain functions of the phone, such as the alarm, camera, or flash, and make it better.
Fully dynamic apps
- Apps that rely purely on external information, similar to the database driven apps.
- These are apps that are developed towards allowing the user to input content in a specific way.